Sunday, July 03, 2005

30 Somethings ...

In the last week the newspaper has sent my head spinning. I don't know why I bother to pick it up anymore.

3 of my highschool classmates have died of heart related problems. All within the same general age of me. I'm freaked out.

I have clothes to buy and funerals to attend. I have hands to hold and a game face to put on.

At work last night I had my partner hook me up to the 12 lead, RSR. Well that's good, but I'm still making an appt. to see my doc. I'm glad I quit smoking last year and I eat more chicken now then beef. It seems like everything I like to do will only make my children be without their father quicker.

I look at the police officers on the street now and many of them are 5 years younger then me. When did I get old? Or when did they get so young?

I am glad that I'm older though, because if I had to wear my pants falling off my ass and constantly hold on tho them as I walk, I'm afraid I wouldn't get much done.

Whats wrong with kids today? No respect, no responsibility?

Ya I know these were some rambling thoughts today... cut me some slack. I'm not doing real well with the 30 somethings dying on me.

Z

1 comment:

Vivalacrap said...

It all starts to go so fast after high school. I knew I should have stayed in school longer.